Sanctuary Energy Terms & Conditions
Sanctuary Energy Onboarding
Terms & Conditions to receive $150 in energy credits
- When you consent to become a Mojo Power customer, $50 will be applied to your first Mojo Power invoice.
- If you agree to stop receiving paper bills and opt-in for e-billing, an additional $50 will be credited to your account and will automatically be applied to your second Mojo Power invoice.
- Change your payment details to be direct debit and the third instalment of $50 will be credited to your account. This will be applied to your third Mojo Power invoice.
- All offers are valid until 17 May 2019. On this day we will transfer all those customers who consent to Mojo Power.
- All customers with a smart meter will be billed monthly.
- If a customer opts to move to Mojo Connect or Mojo EnergyPass then they will receive a smart meter and installation unless you don’t want a smart meter or there is a problem with your property that makes it difficult to install.
What if you already have my email address?
Even if we have your email address, you need to opt into e-billing. A $50 credit will be applied to your account and is redeemable on your second Mojo Power invoice.
Will I still receive $50 if direct debit is my current payment method?
Absolutely. As a new Mojo Power customer, we want to keep rewarding you even if your payment method is currently direct debit. $50 credit will be applied to your account and is redeemable on your third Mojo Power invoice.
What if I do not have an email address?
If you do not have an email address, please call us on 1300 019 649 and one of our friendly staff members will be able to help you out.
What happens if I do not consent to become a Mojo Power customer?
If you do not consent to become a Mojo Power customer, please call us on 1300 019 649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to advise the best solution for you.
What if I want to move to monthly billing but I don’t have a smart meter?
Many of our customers prefer to receive a scheduled monthly payment based on their past usage. Then there is a quarterly ‘wash up’ of the actuals when your basic meter is read by the network. If you’d like us to arrange a scheduled monthly bill please call us on 1300 019 649 or email email@example.com and we can work out an amount for you based on your history with Sanctuary Energy.
How can I get a smart meter?
If you would like to replace your meter with a smart one, simply select Mojo Connect or EnergyPass in www.mojopower.com.au/sanctuary and a smart meter will be installed as part of these products.